Had the mechanical inspection performed last Monday. Was given a list of items to change or modify on the car including the following:
- install bumpers front and back
- install fender washers where seats bolt to the steel pan of the car.
- Install quieter muffler
- fix soft brake pedal issue
- install warning light indicating hydraulic brake pressure failure.
- Install missing washer on rear lower left control arm.
- Install more muffler shielding
- Fix powersteering pump leak
Started fabricating the rear rear and front bumper this weekend. Also found a new muffler with baffles that fits on the current exhaust. New muffler is a Yutaka 2334, from an older Honda CBR600.